Danmagi Serviços De Informática Ltda.
O Presente Termos e Condições de Uso (“Termos”) estabelece as regras para o uso dos serviços (“Serviços”) fornecidos pela Danmagi Serviços de Informática Ltda., sociedade limitada, inscrita no Cadastro Nacional da Pessoa Jurídica do Ministério da Fazenda (CNPJ/MF) sob o n° 15.830.683/0001-81, com endereço na Rua México n°. 90, sala 610, Centro, Rio de Janeiro, RJ – CEP 20031-141 e com endereço eletrônico em <email@example.com> (”Danmagi”).
Os usuários dos Serviços (”Usuário(s)”) estão obrigados a agir em conformidade com os termos e condições abaixo:
- O início do uso dos Serviços pelo Usuário representa a aceitação dos Termos por uma pessoa maior de idade (> 18 anos);
- A Danmagi concorda em dar acesso aos Serviços ao Usuário a partir da aceitação dos presentes Termos até o fim da sessão de acesso. Pagamentos com cartões de crédito serão cobrados do cartão do Usuário após a compra dos Serviços ainda que o Usuário não utilize os Serviços após a compra, sendo certo que o valor não será reembolsado em caso de desistência do uso dos Serviços uma vez começada a sessão.
- A Danmagi envidará seus melhores esforços para fornecer os melhores serviços e produtos possíveis, mas não garante qualquer nivel de qualidade específico para os Serviços;
- A Danmagi não se responsabiliza por quaisquer perdas ou avarias (incluindo mas não limitado a perdas de dados, faturamento ou perdas econômicas) sofridas pelo Usuário durante o uso dos Serviços. Caso os Serviços sejam interrompidos, a compensação do Usuário será limitada tão somente à restituição do valor correspondente ao tempo de Serviço perdido;
- A Danmagi poderá optar por terminar o uso do Usuário aos Serviços caso o mesmo descumpra os presentes Termos ou leis aplicáveis;
- A Danmagi poderá limitar ou desaprovar o uso dos Serviços por determinado Usuário, caso considere que seu uso está impedindo desproporcionalmente outro Usuário de utilizar os Serviços (os Serviços são baseados no compartilhamento de banda);
- O Usuário concorda que será exclusivamente responsável pelo risco associado aos dados recebidos através do uso dos Serviços. A Danmagi não se responsabiliza pela qualidade dos dados recebidos pelos Usuários;
- O Uso dos Serviços deverá ser feito somente para os propósitos permitidos ou não proibidos pelas leis federais do Brasil e demais leis e regulamentos locais aplicáveis. O Usuário concorda em manter a Danmagi indene de quaisquer reclamações, ações judiciais ou de qualsquer danos de qualquer natureza causados a terceiros pelo uso indevido dos Serviços pelo Usuário para propósitos não permitidos pelos presentes Termos ou contrários à lei;
- Caso o uso dos Serviços seja terminado permanentemente por iniciativa da Danmagi ou do Usuário, a Danmagi poderá remover todos os dados relacionados ao Usuário armazenados nos sistemas da Damnagi (a Danmagi agirá de acordo com as regras de retenção de dados aplicáveis);
- Durante o uso dos Serviços, a Danmagi poderá coletar algumas ou todas as informações a seguir relacionadas ao Usuário:
- Nome e endereço de email
- Primeiro e últimos quatro dígitos do cartão de crédito
- Dia, hora e duração da sessão de Serviços
- Consumo de dados da sessão de Serviços
- Localização da sessão de Serviços
- Caso seja necessário e somente na proporção necessária para o fornecimento dos Serviços, a Danmagi poderá transferir os dados pessoais dos Usuários para terceiros, tais como o hotel no caso dos Serviços serem cobrados através da conta do hotel. No entanto, tal transferência ocorrerá somente se, na proporção e pelo período permitido pela legislação aplicável;
- A Danmagi utiliza cookies para otimizar os Serviços para o Usuário e facilitar o uso eficiente dos mesmos. O Usuário poderá sempre remover tais cookies de seu navegador;
- O Usuário concorda em não modificar os sistemas Danmagi (somente a própria Danmagi ou seus representantes poderão modificar ou reparar os sistemas Danmagi). O Usuário concorda em reembolsar toda e qualquer despesa e/ou danos, incluindo mas não limitado a custas e honorários advocatícios, causados à Danmagi como consequência da modificação dos sistemas Danmagi pelo Usuário;
- Todos os tributos relacionados aos Serviços estão incluídos no preço dos mesmos, porém o hotel poderá cobrar tributos à parte na conta do Usuário relacionados à hospedagem e outros serviços prestados pelo hotel;
- Os presentes Termos poderão ser modificados periodicamente pela Danmagi. É responsabilidade do Usuário manter-se atualizado periodicamente através do endereço <www.danmagi.com.br>;
- Os presentes Termos serão aplicados e interpretados de acordo com as leis do Brasil e toda e qualquer controvérsia entre a Danmagi e o Usuário oriunda desta relação será feita através do foro central da cidade do Rio de Janeiro, com expressa renúncia a qualquer outro, por mais privilegiado que seja.
Todos os direitos reservados ©2012 Danmagi
At Danmagi ApS we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
We do update this Policy from time to time, so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general use of the website and how you access it by using a cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer. You may also delete cookies already stored.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products where appropriate.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may also provide details of other goods and services or allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
Personal data such as e-mail addresses and contact information will be stored for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were gathered. In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data to a third party hired by us to provide technical assistance. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud
Third Party Links
Access to Information
You have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. You may also request to be informed about who has been given access to this information and why.
You have the right to object to any information relating to you being processed or stored by us.
In the event that information relating to you is discovered to be incorrect, misleading or in any way processed or stored in conflict with relevant legislation, you may request us to rectify, delete or block said information.
Website terms and conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least  years of age to use this website. By using this website, you warrant and represent that you are at least  years of age.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Danmagi ApS and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages [or other content] from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;]
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution].
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Danmagi ApS’s express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Danmagi ApS’s express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website may be restricted. Danmagi ApS reserves the right to restrict access to areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at Danmagi ApS’s discretion.
If Danmagi ApS provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
Danmagi ApS may disable your user ID and password at Danmagi ApS’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to Danmagi ApS a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Danmagi ApS the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Danmagi ApS or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
Danmagi ApS reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on Danmagi ApS servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding Danmagi ApS’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, Danmagi ApS does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Danmagi ApS makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Danmagi ApS does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
Danmagi ApS will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Danmagi ApS has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Danmagi ApS’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Danmagi ApS negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Danmagi ApS; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Danmagi ApS to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Danmagi ApS has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Danmagi ApS’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Danmagi ApS’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Danmagi ApS.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify Danmagi ApS and undertake to keep Danmagi ApS indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Danmagi ApS to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Danmagi ApS legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Danmagi ApS arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Danmagi ApS’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Danmagi ApS may take such action as Danmagi ApS deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Danmagi ApS may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Danmagi ApS may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Danmagi ApS rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Danmagi ApS in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with Danish law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the Danish courts.
Registrations and authorizations
Danmagi ApS is registered with Erhvers- og selskabsstyrelsen with registration and TAX number 33885865. Registered address is: Ramsingsvej 28A, 2500 Valby, Denmark, email:firstname.lastname@example.org.